Total Cook Time
- 4 pc. hash browns
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 cups Cache Valley® Monterey Jack Chunk
- Salt and pepper
- SHRED hash browns and place over heat on a non-stick pan with olive oil.
- MIX eggs, milk and chives in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- POUR egg and chive mixture into pan once hash browns are slightly browned.
- ADD Cache Valley® Monterey Jack cheese chunks to the pan.
- COOK eggs as desired.
- SERVE immediately and enjoy this morning favorite, from the Valley to your table.