Total Cook Time
- 1 baguette
- ½ cup melted Cache Valley® Butter
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Six Cheese Italian
- PREHEAT oven to 390° F.
- COVER baking sheet with wax paper.
- CUT baguette horizontally, down the middle.
- PLACE both baguette halves on a baking sheet with the inside part facing up.
- SPREAD melted butter evenly over bread with a brush.
- SPRINKLE garlic powder on bread.
- TOP both bread halves with Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Six Cheese Italian.
- BAKE until the cheese melts and browns slightly.
- REMOVE from the oven and cut into 1 in. slices approximately.
- SERVE warm and taste the wholesome goodness from the Valley.