Total Cook Time
- 8 oz. tuna, drained
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. Cache Valley® Butter
- 2 large slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 4 slices Cache Valley® Mild Cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- MIX drained tuna, mayonnaise and green onion in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- SPREAD butter on one side of each of the bread slices
- PLACE 2 Cache Valley® Mild Cheddar slices over 1 of the bread slices, buttered side down.
- PLACE tuna over the slices and the remaining 2 cheese slices over the tuna.
- TOP with the other bread slice.
- PLACE sandwich on a hot pan and cook each side of the sandwich for 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- SERVE immediately and enjoy the cheesy goodness, from the Valley to your table.