Total Cook Time
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley and chives (mixed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Cache Valley® Butter
- 1 cup mushrooms cut in fourths
- ⅓ cup sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup of Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican
- CRACK eggs into a bowl and mix well with milk, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
- HEAT a pan with half of the butter and fry mushrooms for about 5 minutes (or until dry). Remove from the pan and set aside.
- GREASE the same pan with the rest of the butter and pour in beaten eggs.
- COOK eggs for about 30 seconds forming a layer for the omelette.
- PUSH the edges of the egg layer carefully with a spatula to make sure it cooks thoroughly.
- PLACE mushrooms, tomatoes and half of the Cache Valley® Four Cheese Mexican over half of the egg layer while it is still moist.
- FOLD egg layer with spatula carefully and let cook for 20 more seconds.
- TOP omelette with the rest of the cheese.
- SERVE immediately and enjoy the cheesy goodness from the Valley.