Total Cook Time
- 8 oz creamy mushroom soup
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack
- 1 lb. precooked frozen green beans
- 1 lb. precooked frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- MIX mushroom soup, garlic, milk and Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack in a bowl. Set half cup aside.
- PLACE pre-cooked and drained vegetables in a baking dish, stir in half of the cheese mixture.
- TOP with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese mix.
- BAKE at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- REMOVE from the oven once the surface is golden brown and serve this delicious dish inspired by the wholesome goodness of the Valley.