Total Cook Time
- 4 tbsp. softened Cache Valley® Butter
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 cup Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- PREHEAT oven at 390° F.
- GREASE a ramekin with butter.
- MIX cream, Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- POUR mix in the ramekin and add the eggs.
- BAKE for 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- SERVE immediately and enjoy your morning with this cheesy delight, from our kitchen to yours.