Total Cook Time
- ¼ cup melted Cache Valley® Butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. chicken soup
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar
- 4 pc. hash browns, shredded.
- 1 tbsp. Cache Valley® Butter
- 1 cup corn flakes
- ½ cup Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- PLACE melted butter on a pan with onion, season with salt and pepper and cook until onion is tender.
- MIX soup, cream and Cache Valley® Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar together in a bowl. Add cooked onion and mix well.
- ADD hash browns to the bowl and mix well.
- PLACE potato mix on a baking dish previously greased with butter.
- SPRINKLE cheese and corn flakes on top of potatoes.
- BAKE until the top layer is golden brown.
- SERVE hot and enjoy the cheesy goodness of this Cache Valley® classic.