Total Cook Time
- Cache Valley® Butter or cooking oil spray
- 2 large slices of sandwich bread
- 2 large eggs
- 4 slices of Cache Valley® Cheddar
- 3 slices of fried bacon
- HEAT a thick pan and grease with Cache Valley® Butter or cooking spray.
- TOAST bread on the pan until golden brown and set aside.
- BEAT eggs and cook them omelette-style in the same pan.
- PLACE 2 Cache Valley® Cheddar slices on top of 1 slice of bread immediately, while it’s still hot.
- PLACE cooked eggs over the cheese slices.
- PLACE remaining cheddar slices and fried bacon over the eggs.
- TOP with 2nd slice of bread.
- COOK briefly if necessary, until the cheese melts slightly.
- CUT sandwich in two, serve immediately and start your day with the goodness from the Valley.