Total Cook Time
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pkg. egg roll wrappers
- 1 pkg. Cache Valley Creamery® Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks or Cache Valley Creamery® 2% Milk Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
- 1 cup Borden® Parmesan Finely Shredded Cheese or Borden® Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried basil or other seasonings of your choice
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Fine salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- PREHEAT the oven to 400.˚
- LAY the egg roll wrappers flat on the counter and lightly brush the first wrapper with water.
- PLACE a stick of cheese, laying corner to corner, on the wrapper, fold the corners over each end of the stick, and then roll it up.
- ADD a dab of water to the edges to moisten and then seal the wrapper to stop it from unrolling; repeat for remaining sticks of cheese.
- LIGHTLY BRUSH the top of each roll with olive oil. Sprinkle on Borden® Parmesan Finely Shredded Cheese or Borden® Parmesan Grated Cheese, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper (or seasonings of your choice).
- TRANSFER to a baking sheet.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and rotate halfway through – coating other side with olive oil, once rotated.
- REMOVE from oven, place on a plate or serving dish and pair with marinara sauce or a sauce of your choice.
Make sure you properly fold the ends in, before rolling up the wrappers so that the cheese doesn’t melt out of the ends.
An air fryer works, too, but be sure to turn halfway through and cut the time in half, as well, because they’ll cook faster.
Use cheddar cheese or a similar flavored cheese, cilantro/cumin/chili powder (instead of basil) and salsa or salsa verde instead of marinara.