Total Cook Time
- ½ cup Cache Valley® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. creamy horseradish
- ¼ tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 lb. thin-sliced chicken breasts, cut into 4 oz. portions
- 4 bakery-style sandwich rolls
- ¾ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- PREHEAT grill to medium-hot.
- COMBINE cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and tarragon in small bowl; mix well and set aside.
- GRILL chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Top with 1 heaping tbsp. cheese mixture; heat until cheese melts. Remove from grill and keep warm.
- SPLIT rolls in half lengthwise.
- PLACE cut-side down on the grill and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned.
- LAYER lettuce on the bottom of each roll.
- COVER with the grilled chicken breasts, bacon and the tops of the rolls.