Total Cook Time
- 3 cups romaine and/or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz. Cache Valley® Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 2 oz. Cache Valley® Mild Cheddar Cheese, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1½ cups cooked chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 tart green apple (such as Granny Smith), cored and diced
- 4 slices thick-sliced applewood or hickory-smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp. slivered basil leaves
- ½ cup prepared balsamic salad dressing
- ½ cup toasted walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped
- COMBINE lettuce, cheeses, chicken, apple, bacon and basil in large bowl; toss with salad dressing to coat.
- DIVIDE salad among four plates, and sprinkle with nuts.