Total Cook Time
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp. garlic salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Cache Valley® Shredded 6-Cheese Italian Cheese
- ¼ cup Cache Valley® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1½ lbs. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. Cache Valley® Butter, melted
- 4 hamburger or ciabatta rolls
- MIX together avocado, mayonnaise, garlic salt and cayenne pepper until well blended.
- COMBINE all ingredients together.
- COMBINE cheeses in a small bowl and set aside.
- FORM ground turkey into four patties.
- GRILL patties for 5 minutes on each side or until center reads 170° F on a meat thermometer.
- PLACE one-fourth of the cheese mixture on each patty.
- COOK for an additional minute to melt cheese, then remove from grill and keep warm.
- BRUSH melted butter onto ciabatta rolls.
- GRILL rolls, buttered side down, for 1 minute or until toasted.
- SPREAD ¼ of avocado spread onto the bottom of each roll. Top with 1 turkey burger and ¼ of the bruschetta topping. Serve immediately.