Total Cook Time
- 18 cooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 can (8 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Cache Valley® Shredded 6-Cheese Italian Cheese, divided
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- SPRAY a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE shells according to package directions, drain, rinse and set aside.
- COMBINE crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce and dried oregano in a large skillet or saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is heated and the flavors have blended. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- COMBINE artichoke hearts, spinach, ½ cup of 6-Cheese Italian Cheese, feta cheese, ricotta, garlic and pepper in a medium bowl.
- DIVIDE cheese mixture into each pasta shell. Place stuffed shells in the prepared dish, open side up.
- SPOON tomato mixture over shells. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of 6-Cheese Italian Cheese over the top.
- BAKE for 25 minutes or until the sauce bubbles and the shells are heated through.