Total Cook Time
- 1½ lb. lean ground beef
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 3 slices Cache Valley® Southwest Pepper Jack Slices, cut into quarters
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 12 dinner rolls, toasted
- 1½ cups baby spinach
- 12 roasted red pepper strips, about 9 oz.
- SHAPE ground beef into 12 patties (2 oz. each). Season burger patties with salt and pepper and pan-grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- TOP each burger with ¼ slice cheese.
- COMBINE mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl; spread 1 tsp. on bottom half of each roll.
- TOP each roll evenly with 1 mini burger, spinach, roasted pepper and top half of roll.
Note: Roasted red peppers are available prepared in jars at most grocery stores.